Terms & Conditions
The term 'Lily Lolo' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 145-157 St John Street, London, EC1V 4PY. Our company registration number is 5443092 Registered in England & Wales. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We will do our best to ensure that all information, descriptions, photographs and prices of products appearing on the Site are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Though we aim to keep the Site as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this Site may not always reflect the product exactly at the moment you place an order.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Gift vouchers can be redeemed online and by phone via our order line. When redeeming your vouchers please quote the unique serial number when ordering on the phone or enter it in the box at the website checkout. Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. If the value of your order is more than the value of your gift vouchers, the balance can be paid by credit or debit card. If the value of your order is less than your gift vouchers, you will not be able to use the voucher again for the difference. Promotional discount codes cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers. Gift vouchers are only available in sterling currency and cannot be purchased by customers outside the UK.
- Whilst we love interaction with our fans, all comments, visuals, videos and any other type of material posted on public web space does not necessarily reflect Lily Lolo's own opinions, or that of employees or affiliates. We are not responsible for such content, but do make every effort to police posted comments and views. All postings must comply with the hosting website's Terms and Conditions. Material on the site must not be reproduced without our consent. By posting on our website or web spaces you give us permission to use any testimonials or quotes for marketing and promotion purposes. We would only refer to first names. We reserve the right to edit comments for grammatical purposes only, or to remove posts if they breach posting guidelines.
- Lily Lolo competitions are open to all customers; UK and International. Voucher prizes cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative, and are single use only. To enter follow the competition guidelines. Winners are chosen at random, and contacted directly. Winner's names are available upon request. Entries must be received by the closing time & date outlined within the competition. Competitions are organised by Lily Lolo Mineral Cosmetics and details are not shared with any third parties. One entry per person, multiple entries will be excluded. By entering a competition, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, text and graphics. No part of this website may be copied or adapted without the prior written consent of Lily Lolo Limited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
- If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.