If you’re anything like us, you’ll be complaining of tight skin and a dry complexion at this time of year. Especially so in these icy conditions! Coming in from the cold air into the dry air from the central heating over the winter days really dries the natural moisture and oils from the skin. The changes in the moisture levels can cause break-outs in even the most balanced of complexions.
Lily Lolo makeup is perfect for protecting the skin and harmonising the natural oil levels.
Here are our top products for winter skin survival this year:
1. Mineral foundation – with natural SPF protection Lily Lolo mineral foundation is applied to the skin in layers, won’t stick to any dry patches (unlike liquid foundation) and gives a flawless even coverage. For the most even coverage apply with our Kabuki or Super Buffer brush.
2. Peepo mineral concealer – harmonises purple undertones in the skin so is fantastic to use under the eyes if you’re suffering from tiredness, or perhaps a few drinks the previous evening.
3. Blush Away mineral concealer – another product which is great for harmonising colour in the skin – this one is perfect for hiding redness so great for applying over any spots or pinky imperfections
4. Finishing powder – finishing powders protect the skin, as they are applied as an extra layer. The powders with a silk finish also give the complexion a luminous glow, brightening the appearance of the skin.
Our Super Powder Brush is great for an all over dusting of a finishing powder.
5. Natural lipgloss – our ingredients include naturally protecting Jojoba, alongside beeswax which helps lock moisture into the lips, preventing chapping.